AS OF JANUARY 2021
Eastern Kentucky University
Richmond | (800) 465-9191
- Enrollment 14,465
- In-State Tuition & Fees $9,751/year
- Room & Board $8,776-$12,078/year (based on double occupancy)
- Student/Faculty Ratio 15:1
- Receiving Financial Aid 81%
- Regional Campuses in Lancaster, Corbin, Manchester and Hazard
- Featured Online Programs: EKU Online degree programs are often recognized as among the best in the country. Fully accredited online degrees are available in more than 40 undergraduate and graduate programs, including Nursing; Education; Psychology; Justice Studies; Safety, Security and Emergency Management; Government Paralegal Services; Child and Family Studies; and General Studies/Degree Completion. Learn more at go.EKU.edu/KYLiving.
- Graduate Programs: The EKU Graduate School offers more than 30 master’s degree programs from six academic colleges, one specialist degree and four doctoral degrees, all sharing a commitment to quality, flexibility and affordability. Programs include Occupational Therapy; Nursing; Safety, Security and Emergency Management; Psychology, and Business Administration (MBA).
Kentucky State University
Frankfort | 844.700.BRED
- Enrollment Over 2,000
- In-State Tuition & Fees $3,850 to $4,825/semester, depending on credit hours
- Room & Board $1,670 to $2,220/semester, depending on occupancy; Meal Plan $1,675/semester
- Student/Faculty Ratio 11:1
- Receiving Financial Aid 95%
- Featured Online Programs: Bachelor’s: Criminal Justice, Psychology, Master’s: Special Education, Masters of Science in Environmental Studies, Masters of Arts in Interdisciplinary Behavioral Science, Masters in Public Administration. Doctoral Programs: Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN–DNP). Certificate Programs: Aquaculture and Aquatic Sciences, Entrepreneurship, Fermentation and Distillation, Network Associate, Network Professional, Certificate in Cybersecurity, Certificate of Interdisciplinary Cultural Studies, Graduate Environmental Studies Certificate, Psychology Graduate Interdisciplinary Intelligence Studies Certificate.
- Graduate Programs: Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP), Master of Science in Aquaculture and Aquatic Sciences, Master’s Business Administration (MBA), Master of Science in Computer Science (Options: Cycbersecurity, Information Engineering, and a Non-thesis option), Master of Science in Environmental Studies, Master of Science in Gerontology, Master of Science in Interdisciplinary Behavioral Science (Counseling Psychology concentration), Master’s Public Administration (MPA), Master of Arts in Special Education with Learning and Behavior Disorders, Aquaculture and Aquatic Sciences Certificate, Certificate in Environmental Agriculture, Certificate in Environmental Methods, Certificate in Environmental Policy and Decision Making, Interdisciplinary Intelligence and Security Certificate.
Morehead State University
Morehead | (800) 585-6781 or (606) 783-2000
- Enrollment 9,660
- In-State Tuition & Fees $8,970 undergraduate; $570 per credit hour graduate; Volgenau College of Education $374 per credit hour graduate (600-level courses)
- Room & Board $8,970
- Student/Faculty Ratio 16:1
- Receiving Financial Aid 94%
- Offering classes in Morehead, Ashland, Hazard (University Center of the Mountains), Mt. Sterling, Prestonsburg, Somerset (University Center of Southern Kentucky), Eagle Scholars (Early College) and online
- Featured Online Programs: Education, Doctor of Education (Ed.D.); Adult and Higher Education, Master of Arts; English, Master of Arts (Morehead is one of the few accredited schools in the nation to offer a Master’s degree in English completely online); Communication–Master of Arts; Leadership in Medical Imaging- Bachelor of Science in Imaging Sciences; Master of Business Administration; Nursing-Bachelor of Science in Nursing (post-licensure online program); Nursing–Master of Science in Nursing (MSN), Family Nurse Practitioner Program (FNPP); Technology Management–Bachelor of Science (offered as fully online and as hybrid at Prestonsburg). A complete list of online programs is available at www.moreheadstate.edu/online.
Murray State University
Murray | (800) 272-4678
- Enrollment 9,456
- In-State Tuition & Fees $9,168
- Room & Board $9,496
- Student/Faculty Ratio 15:1
- Receiving Financial Aid 99%
- Featured Online Programs: Business Administration (undergraduate (2+2) and Graduate); RN to Bachelor of Science Nursing (BSN) (undergraduate); Computer Information Systems (undergraduate (2+2)); Cybersecurity Management (graduate); Integrated Studies (undergraduate); Logistics and Supply Chain Management (undergraduate (2+2)); Occupational Safety and Health (graduate); Public Administration (graduate); Information Systems (graduate); Postsecondary Education Administration (graduate). Visit murraystate.edu/online for more information.
- Graduate Programs: Murray State offers over 50 graduate degrees (Master’s, Specialist and Doctorate) and certificates. Highlighted programs are Business Administration (MBA), Public Administration (MPA), Occupational Safety and Health (MS), Cybersecurity Management (MS), Agriculture (MS), P-20 and Community Leadership (EdD); English Pedagogy and Technology (DA), Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP). Visit murraystate.edu/graduate for more information.
Northern Kentucky University
Highland Heights | (859) 572-5100
- Enrollment Over 16,000
- In-State Tuition & Fees $9,912
- Room & Board $8,228
- Student/Faculty Ratio 18:1
- Receiving Financial Aid: More than 77%
- Grant County Campus
- Featured Online Programs: Business Administration, BSBA – Global Supply Chain, Business Information Systems, BS, Integrative Studies, BA, Organizational Leadership, BA, RN to BSN
- Graduate Programs: Business Administration (MBA), Doctor of Nursing Practice – Nurse Anesthesia Specialization, Education Specialist in Teaching & Leading, Health Informatics, Master in Social Work
University of Kentucky
Lexington | (859) 257-2000
- Enrollment 31,110
- In-State Tuition & Fees $12,484 (annual undergrad, full time)
- Room & Board $13,568 per year (2 person room =$4,684 per semester; mid-meal plan=$2100 per semester)
- Student/Faculty Ratio 16:1
- Receiving Financial Aid 93% (First-time, full-time undergraduate)
- Fully Online Programs:
- Bachelor’s: Communication (B.A., B.S.), General Business (B.A., B.S); Information Communication Technology (B.A., B.S.), Liberal Studies (B.A., B.S.), LPN to BSN Nursing, Medical Laboratory Science (BHS), Nursing for RNs (BSN), Social Work (BASW)
- Master’s: Applied Environmental & Sustainability Studies; Applied Statistics; Arts Administration; Business Administration (MBA); Counselor Education (MAC); Digital Mapping; Educational Leadership (M.Ed., Ed.S.); Entomology; Healthcare Systems Leadership (M.S.); Information Communication Technology (M.A.); Instructional Systems Design; Interdisciplinary Early Childhood Education (M.Ed.); Kinesiology & Health Promotion; Library and Information Science; Manufacturing Systems Engineering (M.S.); Public Financial Management (MPFM); Public Health (M.S.); Research Methods in Education (M.S.); Retail and Tourism Management; Science Translation and Outreach (M.S.); Social Work (MSW); Special Education
- Doctorate: Arts Administration (Ph.D); Educational Leadership Studies (Ed.D.); Education Sciences (Ph.D.); Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP); Doctor of Social Work (DSW)
- Undergraduate Certificates: Business; Clinical Healthcare Management; Digital Design Literacy; Distillation, Wine, and Brewing Studies; Financial Planning; Food Systems & Hunger Studies; Leadership Studies
- Graduate Certificates: Advanced Materials Characterization; Applied Environmental & Sustainability Studies; Applied Nutrition & Culinary Medicine for Health Professionals; Applied Statistics; Assistive and Rehabilitation Technology; Clinical Social Work; Developmental Disabilities; Digital Mapping; Distance Education; Diversity and Inclusion; Executive Educational Leadership; Explosives and Blasting; Family and Consumer Sciences; Fundraising and Development; Historic Preservation; Instructional Coaching; Latin Studies; Leadership for Deeper Learning; Leans Systems; Liberal Studies; Manufacturing Systems Engineering; Nonprofit Management; Positive Youth Development; Power Systems; Professional and Technical Writing; Public Financial Management; Research Methods in Education; School Technology Leadership; Sports, Fitness and Recreation Management; Structural Engineering; Telehealth; Tobacco Treatment Specialist; Post Graduate A.P.R.N. Certificate
- External Certificates: Educational Leadership – Administrative Option (School Principal Certification); Educational Leadership – Superintendent; Interdisciplinary Early Childhood Education
- Graduate Programs: The University of Kentucky offers more than 140 degrees in more than 90 programs. For information, visit http://gradschool.uky.edu/graduate-programs.
UK Online: For more information about our fully online programs, visit https://www.uky.edu/academics/online-programs
University of Louisville
Louisville | (800) 334-8635
- Enrollment 23,246 (Fall 2020)
- In-State Tuition & Fees $11,966 (undergrad, full time); graduate (excluding Professional Schools, MBAs, Master’s in Accounting, Planning and Public Administration): $13,260.
- Online courses: Undergrad, $499/credit hour; graduate, $737 per credit hour.
- Active Duty Military $250/credit hour
- Academic Catalog
- Room & Board $9,564 (minimum)
- Student/Faculty Ratio 13.5:1 (undergrad average)
- Receiving Financial Aid 97% (GRS Cohort, Fall 2020)*
- Featured Online Programs: UofL offers over 50 online programs at both the undergraduate and graduate levels, including degrees, certificates, and teaching endorsements. Online programs are available through the College of Arts and Sciences, College of Business, College of Education and Human Development, Kent School of Social Work, J.B. Speed School of Engineering, School of Nursing, and School of Public Health and Information Sciences. These programs include accounting, organizational leadership, healthcare leadership, nursing (RN to BSN), social work, engineering, education, computer science, communication, human resources, and criminal justice. Some programs feature prior learning credit and 8-week courses. Find your program at UofL Online (https://louisville.edu/online).
- Graduate Programs: See above and U of L website
*Fall 2019 financial aid data is preliminary and includes grants, scholarships and loans.
Western Kentucky University
Bowling Green | (270) 745-0111
- Enrollment 17,500+
- In-State Tuition & Fees $10,802/year
- Housing $5,308/year
- Meal Plan $3,726/year
- Student/Faculty Ratio 19:1
- Receiving Financial Aid 98%
- Campuses in Bowling Green, Elizabethtown/Fort Knox, Glasgow, and Owensboro
- Featured Online Programs: Experience support, flexibility and freedom of choice with WKU’s nationally ranked online degree programs. WKU offers over 100 online degree and certificate programs, including options in Business, Criminology, Health Sciences, Organizational Leadership, Sociology, Family and Consumer Sciences and Technology. View the complete list of online degrees and review nationally recognized student support services at wku.edu/online.
- Graduate Programs: The WKU Graduate School offers 100+ academic degree programs at the doctoral, master’s, specialist, and certificate levels, as well as Rank I/Rank II and certification-only programs. Joint Undergraduate-Master’s Programs provide academically outstanding students the opportunity to complete both an undergraduate and graduate degree in approximately five years. Numerous online options available. Visit wku.edu/graduate for more information on graduate programs.
|Public Colleges||Private Colleges||Community Colleges|
|Seminary Colleges||Proprietary Colleges||Specialty Colleges|