Eastern Kentucky University
Richmond | (800) 465-9191 | www.eku.edu
- Enrollment 16,600
- In-State Tuition & Fees $9,000/year
- Room & Board $9,300/year
- Student/Faculty Ratio 17:1
- Receiving Financial Aid 80%
- Regional Campuses in Corbin, Danville and Manchester; classes offered in Hazard and Somerset
- Featured Online Programs: EKU Online degree programs are often recognized as among the best in the country. Fully accredited online degrees are available in more than 30 undergraduate and graduate programs, including Nursing; Education; Psychology; Justice Studies; Safety, Security and Emergency Management; Government Paralegal Services; Child and Family Studies; and General Studies/Degree Completion. Learn more at go.EKU.edu/KYLiving.
- Graduate Programs: The EKU Graduate School offers more than 30 master’s degree programs from six academic colleges, two specialist degrees and four doctoral degrees, all sharing a commitment to quality, flexibility and affordability. Programs include Occupational Therapy; Nursing; Safety, Security and Emergency Management; Psychology, and Business Administration (MBA). Learn more at https://gradschool.eku.edu.
Frankfort | (502) 597-6000
- Kentucky State University
Frankfort | (502) 597-6000
Enrollment Nearly 2,000
In-State Tuition & Fees $3,897 to $4,872/semester, depending on credit hours
Room & Board $1,670 to $2,220/semester, depending on occupancy; Meal Plan $1,675/semester
Student/Faculty Ratio 11:1
Receiving Financial Aid 95%
Featured Online Programs: Bachelor’s: Criminal Justice, Psychology, Public Administration; Master’s: Special Education; Doctoral Programs: Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN–DNP). Certificate Programs: Aquaculture and Aquatic Sciences
Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
Master’s Degree in Interdisciplinary Behavioral Science
Master of Arts in Special Education
Master of Business Administration
Master of Public Administration
Master of Science in Aquaculture & Aquatic Sciences
Master of Science in Computer Science Technology
Master of Science in Environmental Studies
- Morehead State University
MSU (800) 585-6781 or (606) 783-2000
- Enrollment – Under 11,000
- In-State Tuition & Fees $8,950 undergraduate; $579 per credit hour graduate
- Room & Board $9,120
- Student/Faculty Ratio 18:1
- Receiving Financial Aid 91%
- Offering classes in Morehead, Ashland, Hazard, Mt. Sterling, Prestonsburg, Eagle Scholars (Early College) and online
- Featured Online Programs: Education, Doctor of Education (Ed.D.); Adult and Higher Education, Master of Arts; English, Master of Arts (Morehead is one of the few accredited schools in the nation to offer a Master’s degree in English completely online); Communication – Master of Arts; Leadership in Medical Imaging- Bachelor of Science in Imaging Sciences; Master of Business Administration; Nursing-Bachelor of Science in Nursing (post-licensure online program); Nursing – Master of Science in Nursing (MSN), Family Nurse Practitioner Program (FNPP); Technology Management – Bachelor of Science (offered as fully online and as hybrid at Prestonsburg). A complete list of online programs is available at www.moreheadstate.edu/online.
- Graduate Programs: Education, Doctor of Education (Ed.D.); Space Systems Engineering, Master of Science; Communication – Master of Arts; Education – Adult and Higher Education, Educational Instruction/Media Design, and Counselor Education/School Counseling and Guidance Services (Master of Arts); Business, Master of Business Administration. A complete list of graduate program offerings is available at www.moreheadstate.edu/gradschool.
Murray State University
Murray | (800) 272-4678
- Enrollment: 10,017
- In-State Tuition & Fees $8,820
- Room & Board $8,906
- Student/Faculty Ratio 15:1
- Receiving Financial Aid 87%
- Campuses: Henderson Regional Campus; Hopkinsville Regional Campus; Madisonville Regional Campus; Paducah
- Regional Campus, Fort Campbell Regional Campus
- Featured Online Programs: Business Administration (Undergraduate and Graduate); RN to Bachelor of Science Nursing (BSN) (undergraduate); Computer Information Systems (undergraduate); Telecommunications Systems Management (undergraduate and graduate); Integrated Studies (undergraduate); Logistics and Supply Chain Management (undergraduate); Occupational Safety and Health (graduate); Public Administration (graduate); Information Systems (graduate); Postsecondary Education (MA).
- Graduate Programs: Agriculture (MS); Speech Language Pathology (MS); Occupational Therapy (MS); Music Education (MA); P-20 and Community Leadership (EdD); English Pedagogy and Technology (DA); Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP), post-masters online program for advanced practice nurses.
Northern Kentucky University
Highland Heights | (859) 572-5100
- Enrollment Under 15,000
- In-State Tuition & Fees $9,000
- Room & Board $6,358
- Student/Faculty Ratio 19:1
- Receiving Financial Aid: More than 70%
- Grant County Campus
- Featured Online Programs: B.A. in History (the first in Kentucky and one of a handful across the nation); B.A. in Organizational Leadership; B.S. in Business Informatics; B.S. in Library Informatics; Post-Bachelor’s Certificate in Entrepreneurship; Cybersecurity Certificate; M.A. in Education; M.S. Business/Health Informatics
- Graduate Programs: Master of Arts – Teacher as Leader, Master of Science in Nursing, Master of Business Informatics, Master of Business Administration, Master of Public Administration
University of Kentucky
Lexington | (859) 257-2000
- Enrollment 30,473
- In-State Tuition & Fees $11,772 (undergrad, full time, Lower Division)
- Room & Board $12,814
- Student/Faculty Ratio 17:1
- Receiving Financial Aid 85.6%
- Featured Online Programs:
- Fully Online Programs:
- Bachelor’s: Medical Laboratory Science
- Master’s: Applied Statistics; Public Financial Management; Library and Information Science; Clinical Rehabilitation Counseling; Instructional Systems Design; Education in Teacher Leadership (M.Ed.); Specialist (Ed.S.) in Teacher Leadership; Research Methods in Education; Manufacturing Systems Engineering; Arts Administration; Retailing and Tourism Management;
- Doctorate: Education (Ed.D.) in Educational Leadership
- Graduate Certificates:
- Graduate Programs: The University of Kentucky offers more than 140 degrees in more than 90 programs. For information, visit http://gradschool.uky.edu/graduate-programs.
- See http://www.uky.edu/ukonline/fully-online-programs.
University of Louisville
Louisville | (800) 334-8635
- Enrollment 22,459 (Fall 2017)
- In-State Tuition & Fees $11,068 (undergrad, full time); graduate (excluding MBAs, Master’s in Accounting, Planning and Public Administration): $12,246.
- Online courses: Undergrad, $497/credit hour; graduate, $714 per credit hour.
- Active Duty Military $250/credit hour
- Room & Board $8,374 (minimum)
- Student/Faculty Ratio 15:1 (undergrad average)
- Receiving Financial Aid 96% (GRS Cohort, Fall 2017)
- Featured Online Programs: UofL offers over 20 online programs at both the undergraduate and graduate level including degrees, certificates and teaching endorsements. Programs include accounting, organizational leadership, healthcare leadership, nursing (RN to BSN), social work, engineering, education, computer science, communication, human resources, and criminal justice. Some programs feature prior learning credit and 8-week courses. Find your program at UofL Online (https://louisville.edu/online).
- Graduate Programs: See above and U of L website
Western Kentucky University
Bowling Green | (270) 745-0111
- Enrollment Under 21,000
- In-State Tuition & Fees $10,202
- Room & Board $8,350
- Student/Faculty Ratio 18:1
- Receiving Financial Aid 68%
- Campuses in Bowling Green, Elizabethtown/Fort Knox, Glasgow, and Owensboro
- Featured Online Programs: Experience support, flexibility and freedom of choice with WKU’s nationally ranked online degree programs. WKU offers over 100 online degree and certificate programs, including options in business, criminology, health sciences, communication, and technology. View the complete list of online degrees and review nationally recognized student support services at wku.edu/online.
- Graduate Programs: The WKU Graduate School offers 100+ academic degree programs at the doctoral, master’s, specialist, and certificate levels, as well as Rank I/Rank II and certification-only programs. Joint Undergraduate-Master’s Programs provide academically outstanding students the opportunity to complete both an undergraduate and graduate degree in approximately five years. Numerous online options available.
|Public Colleges||Private Colleges||Community Colleges|
|Seminary Colleges||Proprietary Colleges||Specialty Colleges|