Take advantage of these easy tips and tricks to enhance your Beautify project on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- Posting regular progress photos is a great way to share with your community all of the great work you are doing.
- Make use of the natural light when taking your “before and after” photos. This will bring out the best quality and showcase your entire project. Phone cameras are acceptable!
- Have team members, family, friends and neighbors retweet and share your posts.
- For the most optimal results, take your BEFORE and AFTER photos from the same angle. Note: If you choose to use a filter, make sure to use the same for both!
- Include a short caption explaining why you chose to “beautify” that specific area of your community.
- Don’t forget to use #beautifyKY in all of your posts for a chance to be featured on Kentucky Living’s social media channels.