- This event has passed.
Kentucky Wool Festival, Oct. 1-3
Friday and Saturday, October 1-2, 2021: 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Sunday, October 3, 2021: 10:00 am to 6:00 PM on Sunday.
We here at the Kentucky Wool Festival have a few simple goals we attempt to accomplish each year. They include, but are not limited to:
- To hold an annual event that takes place the 1st Friday, Saturday and Sunday in October.
- Be unique.
- Promote sheep, wool products, and the local community.
- Have heritage demonstrations going on throughout the festival.
- Offer activities for all age groups. Maintain a family oriented atmosphere.
- Provide an opportunity for community and school organizations, crafts people, and individuals to raise money as an alternative of door to door sales or fund raising drives.
- Entertain the public by providing an environment where the people can meet, have fun, hear live music, and learn about our history.
For more information on this event call: (859) 951-8025