- This event has passed.
Pendleton CountyFarm Tour
The Pendleton County Farmers’ Market is pleased to host the inaugural Pendleton County Farm Tour July 8, 2023 10:00 am – 3:00 p.m.
The Pendleton County Farm Tour is a self-guided driving tour of agricultural operations located around Pendleton County. Plan your day of adventure and explore vineyards, equestrian centers, beef cattle operations, horticultural operations, & diversified farms.
Farmers will be available to share their stories and experiences and answering any questions you may have. Many of the stops will have items such as produce, meat, wine, crafts, and other farm products for sale, so don’t forget to bring a cooler and cash.
• FARM TOUR is FREE! No admission is charged for the farm tour. Farmers are opening their farms and sharing a day with you for education & experience
The farm tour includes 9 Farms. The Pendleton Count Farmers Market. Mains Farm-growing hay, straw, corn and raising cows and calves. Licking Valley Farms- a multi-generational cattle farm. Blacksheep Farmstead- a realized dream of a “petting zoo”. Total Equine Services & Circle T Farms- A must for equine enthusiasts. Faith Acres Farm- high tunnels vegetables, honey and maple syrup. Rose Hill Winery -Sample award winning wine and stroll through the vineyards. Hilltop Highlands and Triple G Cattle Farm- see this unique Scottish Highland breed and say hi to Miss Ruby and Max. Reclaimed Ranch- a safe haven for “reclaimed” fiber animals. Alpacas, rabbits, chickens, wool and fiber.
• Visit our website for guided directions & more information on each farm.
• Accessible Parking is available on some farms. Please note due to the nature of small farms, full accessibility may not be available.
• Be aware and considerate of farm animals. Follow the farmers’ instructions and wash your hands after handling animals.
• DO NOT bring pets on the farm tour. Please be respectful.
• No Smoking, vaping, or tobacco use. We love our tobacco farmers, but we like our hay too. Please don’t burn down our barns!
• Check the map for available on-site facilities; restrooms, ready-to-eat foods, farm shops, etc.
• BRING a COOLER for those on-farm purchases of fresh produce, freezer beef/pork/chicken, and more items that will be available at some farm sites.
• Have fun and bring a sense of adventure. Don’t forget your camera! Share your photos with #pencofarmtour
To appreciate and learn about the farmers & farming practices that make Pendleton County so beautiful and bring us the freshest high-quality food, fiber, and fuel products that make us Pendleton Proud.