www.fme.coop to “My Cooperative”
- Touchstone Energy Home
$750 rebate for new home that meets Touchstone Energy standards.
Provides assistance with finding upfront cash to pay for insulation, air-sealing improvements, and HVAC upgrades; eligible participants make installment payments as part of their monthly utility bill.
- Heat Pump Retrofit
Rebates for replacing existing electric furnace, baseboard heat or ceiling cable heat. Call for specific details, amounts available and required documentation.
- Button-Up Weatherization
Fleming-Mason offers incentives for insulation and weatherization upgrades to homes at least two years old whose primary source of heat is electric; contact the co-op for more details.
- ENERGY STAR Appliance Rebates
Provides rebates to members who purchase and install ENERGY STAR-certified appliances. Please call before installing heat pumps, geothermal systems or central air units to receive information on specific requirements on these items, including but not limited to, proof of rating. Rebates range from $50 to $300 as follows:
Clothes Washer $75
Heat Pump Water Heater $300
Heat Pump $300
Central Air Conditioning $300
- Appliance Recycling Program
This new program offers you a chance to recycle that old refrigerator or freezer you have sitting in your garage or basement. Your reward for getting rid of your inefficient, working appliance is $50.
- Qualifying refrigerators and freezers must be between 7.75-30 cubic feet and in working condition.
- They must be plugged in and the compressor must be running at the scheduled pickup time.
- Refrigerators/freezers must be empty, defrosted, and water lines disconnected.
- Call 1-844-HAUL4ME to schedule your free pickup. Have your account number ready when calling.
- ENERGY STAR Manufactured Home Program
If you’re thinking of purchasing a new manufactured home, be sure to request the ENERGY STAR Manufactured Home Program to your salesperson. You may be eligible for an ENERGY STAR-certified upgrade at no additional cost. In most cases, manufactured homes installed in our co-op service territory may be upgraded to ENERGY STAR standards through this energy-efficiency program. Right now, that’s an average savings of about $1,100 each year or about $90 a month on your electric bill.