Black Bean And Corn Salad
- Serves 4-6.
- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn kernels
- 1 (15-oz.) can black beans, drained
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 large red onion, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped (optional)
- Juice of 1/2 lime Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil for drizzling
- 1 avocado for garnish, thinly sliced
Combine first six ingredients. Sprinkle with lime juice and drizzle with olive oil. Toss, then add salt and pepper to taste. Arrange avocado slices across top. Note: You may brush avocado slices with lime juice to prevent browning.