- 1 lb. cream cheese
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced small
- 1 large cucumber—peeled, seeded, and diced
- Small pinch of salt and white pepper
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- 2 slices toasted wheat berry bread
- 2-3 slices roasted turkey breast
- 3-4 slices tomato
- 1 or 2 large-leaf lettuce leaves mayonnaise
- Dijon mustard
Layer the sandwich on toasted bread in the following order:
On the bottom slice spread one-third cup of the Bounty mixture (recipe follows), then top with turkey breast, sliced tomato, and lettuce.
Generously spread the top slice of toast with mayonnaise and mustard.
Close the sandwich. Cut in half on diagonal.