Submitted by Maxine Devore, Knob Lick, Kentucky
- 4 oz. pkg. (4 rolls) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Crescent rolls
- 4 oz. boiled ham, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/3 cup (1-1/2 oz.) processed American cheese
- Caroway, sesame, poppy or celery seeds, as desired
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease baking sheet, unroll crescent dough and seal perforated seams. Place ham slices on dough. Spread with mustard and sprinkle with grated cheese and seal edges. Roll like jelly roll; cut into 18 slices, about 3/4″ each, and place on baking sheet. Place seeds on pinwheels as desired. Bake until lightly browned, about 12 minutes.
From July, 1990 Kentucky Living magazine