- Yield: 16 squares.
- 1 cup honey
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
In medium bowl, cream honey and butter until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Add flour and baking powder and mix until combined.
Fold in chocolate chips and pecans. Spread batter into greased 9×9-inch square baking dish. Bake at 350 for 40 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Allow to cool completely. Cut into squares.