- 2 sticks butter
- 1 large head cabbage, shredded
- 1 yellow onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, halved and thinly sliced
- 4 to 5 medium red potatoes, halved and thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp Soul Food Seasoning or seasoned salt
Place butter in middle of 9×13-inch baking pan. Add cabbage, layer with onion, peppers and potatoes. Sprinkle with seasoning. Cover with foil tightly and bake for 450° for one hour, or until potatoes are soft to touch.