Submitted by Donna Durbin
- 2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened
- ¼ C mayonnaise
- ½ C crispy bacon bits (about 8 slices)
- ½ C green onions, chopped (about 4 onions)
- 1 ½ C shredded colby jack cheese
- Garnish with cooked crumbled bacon and green onions
Preheat oven to 350°.
In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, mayonnaise, bacon, onions and half the shredded cheese until combined.
Place chicken in baking dish and spread cheese mixture over chicken. Top with remaining colby jack cheese.
Bake 30–40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Garnish with additional bacon and green onions and serve hot. Serves 4–6.