Submitted by Home Plate Family Restaurant
- 16 oz pkg cooked rotini (spiral) pasta
- 1 C white vinegar
- ½ C vegetable oil
- 2 tsp prepared mustard
- 1 ½ C sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- ¼ C black olives, sliced
- 1 medium cucumber, chopped medium
- 2 tsp dried parsley; or 2 T fresh
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain well, then cool. Transfer to a large bowl.
Add dressing ingredients to a medium bowl, then stir to mix. Pour dressing over cooked pasta.
Add vegetables and parsley and stir to blend. Marinade for 2–3 hours in refrigerator, then serve.