- Serves 12.
- 1-1/2 lbs. lean ground turkey
- 1 lb. fresh carrots, sliced
- 1 (10-oz.) box frozen peas
- 1 (10-oz.) box frozen corn
- 6 chopped green onions
- 6 small red potatoes, with skins
- 1 (15-oz.) can crushed tomatoes
- 4 stalks celery
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cans (46 oz.) V-8 juice
Brown turkey in a large Dutch oven. Drain completely. Cut green onions, celery, and potatoes into bite-size pieces. Add all vegetables into pot. Add pepper and juice. Bring to a boil and simmer three to four hours. Stir occasionally.