Southwest Chi Waw-waw
- Serves 4.
- 1 can quartered artichoke hearts (approximately 15 oz.)
- 1 (8-oz.) can chopped olives
- 1 (8-oz.) can chopped pimento
- 1 (8-oz.) can chopped mushrooms
- 3 (8-oz.) cans chopped green chilies
- 2 medium white onions, chopped
- 4 Tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
Drain all excess juice thoroughly from artichokes, olives, pimentos, mushrooms, and chilies. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and chill (overnight if possible). Serve with tortilla chips as a dip.