- Serves 4.
- 1 pound fresh Brussels sprouts
- 1 small orange, unpeeled and cut into wedges
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 Tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
Wash Brussels sprouts and drain. Combine Brussels sprouts and remaining ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat. Simmer 8 to 10 minutes or until tender. Remove Brussels sprouts with slotted spoon and serve.