- 10 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 16 oz. sifted powdered sugar
- 1-3/4 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1-1/2 cups instant malted milk powder
- 6 oz. powdered nondairy creamer
- Marshmallows or whipped cream
Combine nonfat dry milk powder, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, malted milk powder, and creamer in a large bowl. Stir until thoroughly combined.
Store cocoa in an airtight container.
Makes about 16 cups.
For each individual serving, place 1/3 cup cocoa mixture in a mug and add 3/ 4 cup boiling water.
Stir to dissolve.
Top with marshmallows or a dollop of whipped cream.