Chocolate Covered Cherries
- 1 lb. quality dark chocolate
- 2 to 3 Tablespoons melted paraffin
- 1 lb. confectioners sugar
- 2 Tablespoons evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large jar maraschino cherries with stems, drained
In top of double boiler, melt chocolate over medium heat. Blend in paraffin.
In bowl, mix together sugar, milk and vanilla. Wrap a spoonful of mixture around each cherry.
Dip into the chocolate mixture to coat. Cool on wax paper-lined cookie sheet.
Place cooled candy in petitfour cups.