Cranberry Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
- Serves 4.
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice cocktail oil
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons honey mustard
- 2 teaspoons grape seed
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups your favorite salad greens
Place all ingredients, except greens, in shaker container or glass jar with tight-fitting lid. Shake until all ingredients are well-combined. Chill at least 30 minutes. Pour over salad greens and serve.