Submitted by Tara Drummond
- Cucumbers, tomatoes, zucchini (1⁄4-inch round slices of similar diameter)
- Cream Filling 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 C baby spinach leaves, stems removed and cut into fine ribbons
- 1⁄2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 green onion, finely diced
- 1 Tbsp Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil
Combine Cream Filling ingredients and chill in the refrigerator for an hour. Place into zip-close bag and snip off a tiny corner to pipe onto cucumber round.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Salt and pepper zucchini rounds and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil. Roast for 15 minutes or until browned. Keep an eye on them as they will burn quickly. These also can be done on the grill in summer.
Layer a cucumber round, pipe with cream filling, then a tomato slice (deseed if watery) and top with roasted zucchini. Secure with toothpick if needed.