- Serves 8.
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (10-oz.) bag frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (15-oz.) can cream-style corn
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup crushed buttery crackers
- 1 cup milk
- 2 oz. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 325°. Heat butter in small pan and sauté onion and bell pepper until tender. Remove from heat and add thawed corn. In a separate bowl, combine eggs, cream-style corn mixture, salt, crushed crackers, and milk. Combine with onion mixture and pour into greased, 2-quart rectangular pan. Sprinkle with shredded cheese. Bake, uncovered, for 40 minutes until golden brown.