- This event has passed.
Lawrenceburg/Anderson County Home and Garden Tour
Some of Lawrenceburg’s most unique and beautiful homes and gardens will be on display on Saturday, Sept. 15 from 3-7 p.m. during the Lawrenceburg/Anderson County Home and Garden Tour. At least 15 unique locations will be on the tour, including the T.B. Ripy Mansion, which is currently being restored. The tour will highlight local historic architecture, the city’s storied past, its beautiful gardens, and its friendly residents. Stone Fences Tours will also be showcased for in-depth historic walking tours of the Main Street Bourbon Baron Mansions. Following the tour participants are invited to gather at Rising Sons Home Farm Winery for libations and socializing.
Tickets are $20 per person and are available at the following locations:
– Anderson County Farmers Market, 1505 US-127, Lawrenceburg
– Rising Sons Home Farm Winery, 975 Frankfort Road, Lawrenceburg
– Lawrenceburg-Anderson County Tourism Office, 108 E. Woodford St., Lawrenceburg
– Carbajal’s Garden Center, 1655 Harrodsburg Road, Lawrenceburg
– Tickets will also be available the day of the tour at the Anderson County Farmers Market and Lawrenceburg-Anderson County Tourism Office.
For further information contact Joey Carbajal, President of America in Bloom Lawrenceburg, at 859-684-9678 or at firstname.lastname@example.org