- 1 (10 oz.) can flaky refrigerated biscuits
- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cooked ham, cubed or chopped
- 1/4 cup-sliced ripe olives
- 4 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 oz.) can chopped green chiles, drained
Preheat oven to 375°. Grease 10 muffin cups.
Separate dough into 10 biscuits.
Place 1 biscuit in each greased muffin cup. Firmly press in bottom and up sides, forming 1/4-inch rim.
In bowl combine cream cheese, ham, olives, cheese and chiles. Blend well.
Spoon into each biscuit-lined cup.
Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until edges of biscuits are golden brown.
Cool 1 minute. Remove from pan.