- Makes one 9-inch pie.
- 3 eggs
- 1 C Karo light corn syrup
- 1 C coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 C semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1⁄2 C sugar
- 2 Tbsps butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell
- Sweetened whipped cream, optional
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In large bowl, beat eggs until well-combined. Add corn syrup, walnuts, chocolate, sugar, butter or margarine, and vanilla extract. Mix until well-blended. Pour into pie shell. Bake for 50-60 minutes. Cool completely. Serve warm or cold with sweetened whipped cream if desired, or wrap well and freeze for later use.