- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 14-oz. can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 lb. Gruyeré cheese, shredded
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Saute onions and garlic in oil.
Combine beaten eggs, artichokes, bread crumbs, cheese, parsley, salt, oregano and pepper.
Mix well and pour into buttered 9x13x2-inch pan.
Bake at 325° for 30 minutes.
Cut into squares.