- 20 min
Submitted by Jenny Howard Owen
- 10 eggs
- 1⁄4 C cream or whole milk
- 1⁄2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 2 1⁄4 C packed fresh kale, washed and finely chopped
- 8 oz ground sausage, cooked and drained
- 1 C sharp cheddar cheese, grated
Preheat oven to 400°. Lightly grease a 9×13-inch oven-safe casserole.
Beat eggs with milk, salt and pepper. Spread 2 cups kale in casserole dish. Pour in eggs. Sprinkle sausage over the eggs, followed by remaining kale and cheese. Bake for 20 minutes. Serves 8.