- 12 oz. white baking chocolate chips
- 12 oz. semisweet chocolate chips
- 10 oz. peanut butter chips
- 5 oz. Andes creme de menthe chocolate mint baking chips
- 4 oz. English toffee bits
- 4 cups salted cashews
Nancy Thurmond of Murray, Kentucky
Member of West Kentucky RECC
1. Put all white, chocolate, and peanut butter chips in a bowl and microwave, until melted. Remove, stir in Andes chocolate mint baking chips, English toffee bits, and cashews. Drop by tablespoonfulls onto waxed paper.
2. Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes or until set. Store in airtight container.
Servings: about 3 pounds
THURMOND writes, “I revised this receipe from another friend. It’s so easy. You can switch all kinds of candy, nuts, cherries, etc. with this receipe. My husband jumped up and down. He said, ‘This candy could be put in a candy store.’ He rated it a 10.”