- 1 ½ lbs. chocolate almond bark
- 1 bag 10 oz. Reese's Peanut Chips
- 4 cups of dry roasted peanuts in a bowl
- 1 ½ cups Jiffy Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup white light corn syrup
- 1 cup plain sugar
Ruth Shields of Mt Eden, Kentucky, Member of Blue Grass Energy
Have wax paper sprayed with cooking spray ready. Stir together sugar and syrup and bring to boil until sugar melts. Take off stove and stir in peanut butter. Pour mixture over peanuts. Dip by tablespoon on to wax paper. Let firm (about 15 minutes).
Meanwhile, melt chocolate and peanut butter chips together. Dip each cookie with mixture. Put on wax paper and let stand until firm.
Makes 30 servings.