Irish Trifle Bowl
- 2 cups slim milk
- 1 (3.4 oz) box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1-1/2 cups frozen golden pound cake thawed and cut into small chunks
- 3 tablespoons Irish Cream Liquor (Baileys)
- 2 cups frozen or fresh raspberries
- 8 tablespoons whipped topping
In a small bowl, combine milk and pudding mix.
Beat until well blended.
Let stand 5 minutes until set.
Line bottom of trifle bowl or large glass bowl, with all pieces of cake. Spread ½ raspberries over cake pieces.
Spoon prepared pudding over raspberries and top with remaining berries.
Drizzle Irish cream liquor over raspberries.
Using a tablespoon, spoon whipped topping on top.