Marinated Tomatoes And Asparagus
- Serves 8.
- 1 lb. grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 lb. fresh asparagus (trim cut ends and peel outer skin from bottom of stalks with peeler)
- 4 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon fresh basil
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
In a large skillet bring a small amount of salted water to a boil. Cook asparagus two minutes. Immediately put in ice water to stop cooking. Drain well. Cut in 1-inch pieces. In a large bowl mix all ingredients together and toss gently. Refrigerate overnight.