Submitted by Mona Pence
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Chocolate sprinkles
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts (optional)
1. Put the cream cheese, chopped nuts (optional), powdered suger, and cocoa power in a mixing bowl.
2. Stir until everything is well mixed.
3. Now roll the mixture into marble sized balls in the palms of your hands.
4. You can make them bigger if you want.
5. Roll the sprinkles all around the truffles.
6. If you like, put them in tiny truffle cups.