- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 Tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Crushed red pepper flakes to taste
- 2 medium carrots, julienned
- 1-1/3 cups shredded red cabbage
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 can (16 oz.) pear slices, drained
- 2 teaspoons chopped green onions
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted, optional
In medium bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar and pepper flakes. Set aside.
In large bowl, combine carrots, cabbage and lettuce.
Add oil/vinegar mixture and toss to mix well.
Add pears, green onions and sesame seeds; toss gently.