- Serves 24.
- 1 qt. peppermint ice cream
- 1 jar strawberry preserves
- 2 liters of Sprite, chilled
- 1/2 cup finely crushed peppermint candy (must be ground very fine in a food processor)
- 4 to 6 candy canes to float on top or hang from sides of punch bowl
My daughter is planning a wedding that will take place during the holidays. We tried this one out recently and found it to be one of our favorites. Kids will also love the crushed peppermint candy and the fresh, cool taste of this one.
Place ice cream in punch bowl and let soften. Swirl preserves through the ice cream. Just before serving, add chilled Sprite. Sprinkle crushed candy on top of punch and float candy canes on top.