- Serves 8.
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 5 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 Tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 (15-oz.) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/4 lb. fresh snow peas
- 8 oz. fresh mushrooms, stems removed
- 2 large red bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 large red onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Cooking spray
Place chicken in large Ziploc bag and add next 6 ingredients. Shake well and refrigerate 2 hours. Remove chicken pieces from bag and place remaining marinade in small saucepan.
Bring marinade to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 3 to 4 minutes. Set aside. Thread chicken and vegetables, alternating items, onto 8 (12-inch) skewers. To prevent kabobs from sticking, spray grids of grill with a cooking spray while grids are cold. Place skewers over hot coals. Cook 8 to 10 minutes, turning frequently and basting with marinade.