- Serves 6.
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 4 Tablespoons green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons sweet red bell pepper, diced
- 1 rib celery, thinly sliced
- 3 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1-3/4 cups half-and-half
- 1-1/2 cups cooked lobster meat, cut into large chunks
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup fresh shredded Romano cheese, divided
- 4 teaspoons fresh chopped parsley, divided
- 3 English muffins, split
Melt butter over medium heat; add sliced green onion, bell pepper, and celery. Saut�, stirring until celery is tender. Stir in flour until blended; add Old Bay seasoning. Stir in half-and-half and continue cooking, stirring constantly, until thick and bubbly. Stir in 1/2 cup Romano cheese until melted. Add lobster and salt and pepper to taste. Heat through and stir in 2 teaspoons parsley.
Spoon the creamed lobster mixture onto hot toasted English muffins and garnish with a little more Romano cheese and parsley if desired.