- Serves 6-8.
- 1 head white cabbage, shredded thin
- 1 head romaine lettuce, shredded thin
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 pkg. wonton skins, sliced very thin, fried, and drained
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Combine cabbage, lettuce, carrots, green onions, and wonton noodles in a large bowl. In a small bowl, whisk together peanut butter, vinegar, water, oil, soy sauce, and sugar until smooth. Toss with cabbage mixture and place on a large platter. Sprinkle with cilantro and red pepper flakes. Serve immediately.