- Serves 4.
- 3/4 lb. ground, skinless turkey breast
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet apple
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- Romaine lettuce leaves
- 4 tomato slices
- 4 hamburger buns, lightly toasted
In medium bowl, combine ground turkey, apple, parsley, breadcrumbs, and salt; mix well. With damp hands, form mixture into four 4-inch patties.
Spray grids on grill lightly with canola oil. Place patties on hottest area of the grill for 2 minutes on each side to brown. Move patties to cooler part of the grill and continue to cook for another 3-4 minutes on each side, or until the meat is cooked thoroughly (no pink remains and juices run clear) and patties spring back to the touch. When burgers are nearly done, toast buns on coolest part of grill. Top with provolone slice, lettuce, and tomato slice. Add your favorite condiment.