- Serves 8.
- 1-1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- 6 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 9-inch pie shell, unbaked
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted and cooled
- Honey Whipped Cream
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Sprinkle nuts and chips over bottom of pie shell. In medium bowl, whisk together eggs, honey, and vanilla. Blend in butter and pour mixture into pie shell. Bake at 325° for 50 to 60 minutes or until firm. Serve slightly warm or at room temperature with Honey Whipped Cream.
HONEY WHIPPED CREAM
In medium bowl, beat cream with electric mixer until soft peaks form. Gradually add honey and beat until mixture forms stiff peaks. Fold in vanilla. Yield: 2 cups.