- Serves 4.
- 1 zucchini, sliced on the diagonal in 1-inch slices
- 1 yellow squash, sliced on the diagonal in 1-inch slices
- 1 eggplant, peeled and sliced into 1/2-inch round slices
- 1 red or Vidalia onion, peeled and sliced in 1/2-inch rings
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 8 ounces crumbled feta cheese or grated Asiago cheese
In a small saucepan bring balsamic vinegar to a boil and cook over medium heat until reduced by half. Set aside. Brush all vegetables with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. To prevent vegetables from sticking, prepare grill prior to heating by spraying grids with a cooking spray. Lay vegetables directly on grids over hot coals and cook until charred.
Remove from grill and place all vegetables on platter. Drizzle balsamic vinegar over vegetables and sprinkle with cheese.