- Serves 4.
- 8 oz. spaghetti
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter
- 1 (8-oz.) container sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400°. Cook spaghetti according to package directions until al dente. Drain and place spaghetti in a greased 1-1/2-quart casserole dish. Melt butter in medium saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat, and stir in sour cream, lemon peel, and lemon juice. Mix until smooth. Pour mixture over spaghetti in casserole dish. Mix well. Bake 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until heated through. Remove from oven and add grated Parmesan cheese and parsley. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. Serve immediately.