Southwest Crockpot Burritos
- Serves 8.
- 2 lbs. boneless chuck roast
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules or 1 cube
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2-1/2 Tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 large flour tortillas
- Refried beans
- Shredded cheese
Place first nine ingredients in Crockpot. Cook on low 8 to 9 hours until tender. Remove meat and shred, then place in a bowl. Combine meat with one cup of the cooking juices and toss or stir. Spread warmed tortillas with refried beans, then add beef. Top with shredded cheese and serve.