- Serves 6.
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 2 pounds tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 pound fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced and chopped
- 2 small Vidalia onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and place in large bowl. Combine all ingredients except cheese and pour over spaghetti. Toss lightly. Pass the cheese at the table.