- Serves 6.
- 3/4 pound tri-color rotini pasta (usually egg, tomato, and spinach)
- 1 cup black olives, pitted and sliced
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1 small yellow squash, shredded
- 2 Tablespoons chopped parsley
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise thinned with a small amount of olive oil
- Black pepper
- Freshly grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
Cook rotini until it is done, following package directions. Drain and rinse. Place in large bowl, combine all other ingredients, and toss. Sprinkle with Parmesan or Romano cheese.