Spicy Black Bean Salad
- Serves 8.
- 1 cup purple cabbage, shredded
- 1-1/2 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 1 (15-oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup finely chopped purple onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup mild salsa
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
Combine vegetables, beans, and cilantro. Toss well. Combine remaining ingredients and stir until blended. Pour over cabbage and bean mixture and toss gently. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours. Garnish with fresh cilantro if desired.