- Serves 10.
- 1-1/4 cups ground graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8-oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 4 squares white baking chocolate, grated
- 3/4 cup raspberry pie filling
- Whole raspberries for garnish
Stir together butter and graham crackers and press firmly into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Beat cream cheese and sugar with mixer and add eggs, one at a time, just until well-blended. Stir in 1/2 of grated white chocolate. Pour over crust. Bake at 350° for 45 to 50 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool completely and refrigerate three hours. Loosen sides of pan and remove. Spread pie filling over top and garnish with remaining half of white chocolate shavings.