- Serves 12.
- 1 cup finely crushed tortilla chips
- 3 Tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 (8-oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 1 packet taco seasoning (divided)
- 2 eggs
- 1 pkg. shredded colby/Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1-1/4 cups sour cream
- 1 cup chopped bell pepper
- 2 Tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1/3 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup pitted ripe olive slices
Preheat oven to 350°. Mix chips and butter in a small bowl and press into 9-inch springform pan. Bake 15 minutes. Beat cream cheese and eggs in large mixing bowl at medium speed until well-blended. Add 1/2 of taco seasoning. Mix in shredded cheese and chilies and pour over crust. Bake for 30 minutes. Mix remaining taco mix with sour cream. Spread sour cream mixture over cheesecake. Bake for 15 more minutes. Cool on a rack. Loosen cake from rim of pan. Refrigerate until ready to serve, at least 30 minutes. Garnish with remaining ingredients just before serving with taco chips.