AS OF JANUARY 2022
Versailles |(859) 251-4700
- Enrollment over 2,500
- $636 per credit hour
- Room & Board N/A
- Student/Faculty Ratio 21:1
- Receiving Financial Aid 85%
- Featured Online Programs: Frontier Nursing University is committed to providing education via distance learning, allowing students to remain in their communities during their graduate education. Students are required to attend 1-2 brief on-campus sessions that include a three-day initial orientation session and an advanced skill-building session prior to starting clinical experience. Students complete all other coursework and their clinical experience in their home communities. FNU offers entry options for registered nurses with either a bachelor’s degree in nursing or a bachelor’s in another field. FNU also offers Post-Graduate Certificate options for those who are already certified as a nurse-midwife or nurse practitioner. Community-based distance education degree programs offered include Master of Science in Nursing and Doctor of Nursing Practice, and Post-Graduate Certificate. Specialties offered include nurse-midwife, family nurse practitioner, women’s healthcare nurse practitioner, and psychiatric-mental health nurse practitioner.
- Graduate Nursing Specialties: Certified Nurse-Midwife, Family Nurse Practitioner, Women’s Healthcare Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Distance Education Options: Doctor of Nursing Practice, Master of Science in Nursing, Post-Graduate Certificate
- Graduate Programs: All programs at FNU are graduate or post-graduate programs.
Galen College of Nursing
Louisville | (502) 410-6200
- Enrollment under 3,800
- In-State Tuition & Fees:
- Practical Nursing Program $22,093/program; Associate Degree in Nursing Program $415/credit hour for nursing courses and $400/credit hour for gen ed courses; Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing Program (Prelicensure Option) $445/credit hour for nursing courses and $400/credit hour for gen ed courses; Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing Program (RN to BSN Option) $395/credit hour; Master’s Degree in Nursing Program $525/credit hour; Nurse Educator, Post-Master’s Certificate Program $525/credit hour.
- Room and Board N/A
- Student/Faculty Ratio 12:1
- Receiving financial aid approximately 85%
- Featured Online Programs: Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN Option); Master of Science in Nursing (Nurse Educator Option; Nursing and Healthcare Leadership Option)
- Graduate Programs: Master of Science in Nursing (Nurse Educator Option; Nursing and Healthcare Leadership Option; Nurse Educator, Post-Master’s Certificate Option.)
|Public Colleges||Private Colleges||Community Colleges|
|Seminary Colleges||Proprietary Colleges||Specialty Colleges|