- Enrollment Under 1,900
- In-State Tuition & Fees $550/credit for enrollment in the MSN + Companion DNP and PMC + Companion DNP programs for non-matriculating students.
- $580/credit for enrollment in the PM-DNP program.
- Room & Board N/A
- Student/Faculty Ratio 15:1
- Receiving Financial Aid 84%
- Featured Online Programs:
Frontier Nursing University is committed to providing education via distance learning, allowing students to remain in their communities during their graduate education. Students are required to attend 1-3 brief on-campus sessions that include a three-day initial orientation session and an advanced skill-building session prior to starting clinical experience. Students complete all other coursework and their clinical experience in their home communities.FNU offers entry options for registered nurses with either an associate degree in nursing or a bachelor’s in another field. FNU also offers post-master’s options for those who are already certified as a nurse-midwife or nurse practitioner. Community-based distance education degree programs offered include Master of Science in Nursing and Doctor of Nursing Practice, ADN Bridge Entry Option, and Post-Master’s Certificates. Specialties offered include nurse-midwife, family nurse practitioner, women’s healthcare nurse practitioner, and psychiatric-mental health nurse practitioner.
- Graduate Nursing Specialties:
Family Nurse Practitioner
Women’s Healthcare Nurse Practitioner
Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Distance Education Options:
Doctor of Nursing Practice
Master of Science in Nursing
ADN Bridge Entry Option
- Graduate Programs: All programs at FNU are graduate or post-graduate programs.
|Public Colleges||Private Colleges||Community Colleges|
|Seminary Colleges||Proprietary Colleges||Specialty Colleges|