- 2 teaspoons butter or margarine
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons dry white wine
- 1/2 lb. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled bleu cheese
- 2 Tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 lb. chicken breast fillets (skinned, boned and cut into strips)
- 2 cups cooked noodles
- Fresh parsley
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat butter and garlic in non-stick skillet. Add wine and mushrooms.
Saute quickly over high heat until wine evaporates and mushrooms are lightly browned. Remove mushrooms and add chicken strips.
Cook quickly over moderate heat until brown.
In a non-stick baking dish, combine all ingredients except bread crumbs.
Sprinkle crumbs over top and bake uncovered for 20 minutes at 350°.