- Appetizer platter serves 6-8.
- 16 Snow Crab cocktail claws or Alaska King or Dungeness crab legs, thawed if necessary
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1-1/2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon crumbled blue cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1 small clove garlic, finely chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
Arrange cocktail claws or crab legs on broiling pan and set aside. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix until well-blended. Brush both sides of each crab claw with butter mixture. Broil 5 to 6 inches from heat source for 3 to 4 minutes or just until crab is hot. Remove from oven; brush with remaining butter mixture. Arrange on platter and serve with Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce.
BLUE CHEESE DIPPING SAUCE
In small bowl, combine all ingredients, whisk until well-blended.