- 12 cups mixed salad greens, torn
- 2 avocados
- 8 slices bacon, cooked, drained, and crumbled
- 4 carrots, julienne cut
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 large cucumber, sliced thin
- 1 bunch radishes, sliced thin
- 4 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 oz. bleu cheese, crumbled
- 2 cups ham, cooked and cubed
- 2 cups turkey, cooked and cubed
- Creamy Dressing: 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 pkg. (1 oz.) dry ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 cup light or fat-free sour cream
- 1 cup light or fat-free mayonnaise
Layer all greens in a large salad bowl.
Layer all vegetables on top of greens.
Add meats in layers.
Add crumbled bacon and eggs.
Sprinkle cheese over top and pour Creamy Dressing (recipe follows) on top.
Toss lightly right before serving. Serves 12.
Combine all ingredients and stir until smooth.