- Serves 8.
- 1 cup honey graham crackers, finely crushed
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 3 Tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 2 (8-oz.) pkgs. fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon grated lemon peel
Mix graham crackers, 1/4 cup sugar, and margarine in small bowl. Press onto bottom and side of 9-inch pie plate. Bake at 350° for five minutes, then cool. Sprinkle gelatin over milk in small saucepan; let stand one minute. Stir over low heat until gelatin is completely dissolved, about three minutes. Cool slightly. Blend cream cheese and remaining 1/2 cup sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add vanilla and lemon peel. Gradually blend in gelatin mixture on low speed until well-blended. Pour into crust. Refrigerate two to three hours or until firm. Garnish with strawberry slices before serving, if desired.